Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the last and by far the nicest tank for sale of my big 3 fish tanks,
The other 2 have sold now and its time to post this beauty up for sale.

Less than 6 months old
No scratches. Perfect glass, perfect stand. Bought it brand new

Forced to shut down or would not have invested in this tank.

Can include 75lbs of sand or a coralife light (free with purchase)

$150

Pick up location: PITT MEADOWS
By harris road and lougheed

NO DELIVERIES

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
ok whoever you are your an idiot. you haven't done a transaction with me but your bad mouthing me and now you went and gave me a negative feedback on itrader rating . wow very mature of you. mods should look into this clown. I shouldn't have a bad feedback cause I haven't ever dealt with this fool

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol you messaged me at 1 in the morning waking me up telling me i had no consideration cause i wouldnt donate something for free to your kids school. You proceeded to call be à [email protected], @sshole sister fker

So...yea you deserve your negative feedback

·
Registered
779 Posts
wtf my kids don't go to school. you better check tour text man . u got the wrong guy. I saw I guy that posted that thread his name was Rajesh. ur gonna feel like an ass after u figure out u got the wrong guy

·
Registered
779 Posts
and I don't msg anyone from 10 pm to 8am. I am not an asshole to do that to someone. my kids are 2 and 4. my kids don't give a fuck about fish and I never have asked for donation. go check the thread you fuckin moron then u can call me and apologize but ur probably not gonna do that cause ur not man enough to

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.