British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
21 - 40 of 93 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Your clownfish seems crazy happy in the anemone! Your tank is awesome. What kind of fish will you keep in there? The tang police will be watching...they're always watching. Will you be running any GFC or any reactors?
Thanks AdobeOtoCat. Yes the Anemone and the clown is doing great right now. I thought she will be stressed out for sometime as they say it will take some time for the anemone to adjust and acclimate itself on her new environment. There is one night that I though she is stressed out as she was deflated, however after searching the net, it is normal for anemone to deflate when excreting their waste.

So far the clown is happy, my wife is happy, my kids enjoy watching the clown taking care of the anemone and so as me. ;)

About stocking this tank, I'm still thinking on what to put in there. I might setup my 40G as an anemone tank and set this tank as a mix reef. About fish, my wife wants yellow tang, blue tang and flame angel. If budget permits I want to have a pair of ORA premium Picasso Clowns. (looks like too ambitious).

About reactors, I will set this tank as simple as possible. I will acquire as much equipment as I can to build my dream setup. For now it will be a skimmer less/sump less setup.

Thanks m_class2g, that means more money to spend. :lol:

I need to find a third job to support this addiction. ;)
You should! It will only get worse. $5/frag... $10... $50... :)

yea loads of room difrent colony :)

the last piece i bought was an $86.99 huge green aussi brain coral :) lol i started buying 5 and 10 buck corals when i started i havent spent just 5 bucks on a frag in a while

Discussion starter · #33 · (Edited)
Update time....

If this 20G Nano can have a Tang, I should get one too!

Calling the Tang police :lol:

My Anemone and Clown looks happy. Also added a birds nest (just to try), another clown, and rigged up my AC70 to be a surface skimmer.

Hey is that Dorie!? :). Everyone looks pretty happy! Good job. Let me know if u want more Birdsnest.

Reactions: crimper
Discussion starter · #36 ·
Looking good so far. That anemone looks great.
Thanks target. First I was hesitant on getting her coz my tank is not mature yet, but she seems happy with the care of the black clown.

Hey is that Dorie!? :). Everyone looks pretty happy! Good job. Let me know if u want more Birdsnest.
Thanks John.

I named him Willie, Dory's little brother :lol: I sneak around the Tang Police, he is mine now.

Do you have any other color birds nest?

A closer shot on the Birds Nest frag...

ID please...
Picture is kinda blurry. It does look a bit bleached. Yours might be the same as mine... Tan with light green polyps.

Discussion starter · #40 ·
Thanks JTang and Scott Tang (Oh I got so many Tangs lol).

Yup I think this birds nest is bleached, exactly the same color when I got it. hopefully it recovers.

Re-homing Willie will give me an excuse of getting a big tank. It's the wife's idea anyway. :bigsmile:

21 - 40 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.