British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a small breeding colony of 6 stripe fronts,not sure which type.they have a very blue tint too their fins.im looking too trade some babies and maybe a large male for females.

·
Registered
182 Posts
if they were purchased locally they are probably burundi, they are the most commony found around these parts, but a pic would confirm that. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a few pics, sorry for the poor quality, as well I should have cleaned the glass first but they are much nicer in person. The babies are approximately 2 1/2 - 3 1/4 in length. All bars are nicely spaced, some of the nicest babies Ive seen around for sure.

·
Registered
309 Posts
if you have fry available and for sale i wouldn't mind buying some.i would like some frontosa to try out. pm me with price?

thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you have fry available and for sale i wouldn't mind buying some.i would like some frontosa to try out. pm me with price?

thanks
hi ive got 8 that are from 2 plus too 3 plus inches for $100.00 call 778 773 9656 if interested thanks randy

·
Registered
309 Posts
im interested, but one problem - im in victoria. i may be over there some time soon. also i dont need any that large,if you have any closer to1.5 - 2 inch mark. if thats all you have, i may be interested, i have to do some "calculations" first.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
im interested aswell, id like to pick up a couple more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts