British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
picture really doesn't show the big fish. It is a real monster in person, scale and gold shine is nice. Do you know if its male or female Mike? Many said small head is female and this one look small head but body is like male, massive and thick.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. yea for those of you guys who followed his growth, hes still about the same length but has really bulked up. i should take a top view pic one of these days to show how thick he is from the top.

although its been 7 years, he still has his baby face on unlike a lot of older aros out there. i think hes got many more years to come! still the king of the tank and still bullies everyone lol.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
king el. any updates on that albino rtg you had? that was one of a kind here in vancity.
I no longer have that aro. My uncle in Calgary is now taking care of it. I'll ask him to take pics. Last time I saw it, it's not pink anymore but white with red eyes. It lost the barbels that's why I let it go. Don't like keeping aros without barbels doesn't matter how expensive or rare it is. Aros perfect barbels are what matters to me. Don't care about PLJ or DE as they are easily can be fix. Barbels is 50-50 chance only. Might do an order from Unoaquatics again if I can save up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.