British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently lost my 10 yr old Red Oscar, and now have no need to keep this custom made tank with iron stand. No leaks , been moved three times in 11 yrs ( in house), I am including filters, natural gravel( about 40 lbs) etc.There are four thick glass panes that go onto of the tank. We are on well water, so the minerals mark the plastic, I swear its clean! I am asking 100 dollars for everything! This would also be a fabulous reptile tank if one didn't want fish.Also a penguin Bio wheel 350 included Aqua Tech 200 water polisher included,Also enough Bio Balls to fill the filter.The stand is custom made for this tank, so its a great fit.

Plant Wood Outdoor furniture Outdoor table Flooring

· Registered
8 Posts
H
I recently lost my 10 yr old Red Oscar, and now have no need to keep this custom made tank with iron stand. No leaks , been moved three times in 11 yrs ( in house), I am including filters, natural gravel( about 40 lbs) etc.There are four thick glass panes that go onto of the tank. We are on well water, so the minerals mark the plastic, I swear its clean! I am asking 100 dollars for everything! This would also be a fabulous reptile tank if one didn't want fish.Also a penguin Bio wheel 350 included Aqua Tech 200 water polisher included,Also enough Bio Balls to fill the filter.The stand is custom made for this tank, so its a great fit.

View attachment 58050

View attachment 58050
Hello. Is your aquarium still available? You can call Lori 2505919901. Please leave a msg if I'm not home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts