1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Property Interior design Wood Curtain Cabinetry
90 aquarium set up. 48" tank
New price... $350 obo

Tank is like new, zero scratches on the front. Less than one year old. Very clean, not gross, zero algae.
Stand is a proper wooden one sold in pet shops.. I stained it darker. Excellent shape. Looks really nice.

Fluval 305 Canister Filter, Aquaclear 110 (the big one), Hydor Koralia circulator, LED marineland lights (led white/blue), glass tops, heater.

Overall, this tank is mint. Most tanks on-line turn out to be junk when you get there.... I know. I ended buying all of this stuff brand new and it cost well over $800 in total.

$450 obo.

This is a steal, we may be moving so it has to go quickly
make an offer if you like??

Text or calll 778 836 3526 I will not post pictures here. It looks like a mint condition 90 gal tank on a stand. I can text pics if you need.

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
"Overall, this tank is mint. Most tanks on-line turn out to be junk when you get there.... I know. I ended buying all of this stuff brand new and it cost well over $800 in total."

Saying that most on-line tanks and equipment turns out to be junk is true in some cases, but not everyone sells junk
:rolleyes:. In fact I have bought and sold lots of great stuff on BCA and even Craigslist for that matter. If your stuff is mint show the pictures, it would probably help to sell it.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
"Overall, this tank is mint. Most tanks on-line turn out to be junk when you get there.... I know. I ended buying all of this stuff brand new and it cost well over $800 in total."

Saying that most on-line tanks and equipment turns out to be junk is true in some cases, but not everyone sells junk
:rolleyes:. In fact I have bought and sold lots of great stuff on BCA and even Craigslist for that matter. If your stuff is mint show the pictures, it would probably help to sell it.
Gotta totally agree with Laurie......it's true that SOME of the things posted online "turn out to be junk", but I have found that most persons advertising on this forum are pretty honest when advertising what they are selling. I have had VERY positive experiences buying and selling on BCA......
Re. the tank, stand and related equipment that you selling...It sounds like it would make the beginnings of a beautiful show tank for someone..... as Laurie says....posting pics would probably help to sell your stuff ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some good points, I've also snagged lots of good items here. Just wanted to be very clear, the gear is in top shape.
I added a photo. I can text better shots if you'd like.
Sorry not parting out.
Thanks

·
Registered
420 Posts
". . . Most tanks on-line turn out to be junk when you get there.... I know . . . "

---------------------------------

In all due respect, anyone who generally puts down other sellers' products while trying to sell their own stuff is not someone I would be inclined to do business with. Perhaps your ad would serve you better - i.e. get you an offer - had you not included that remark. Something to think about the next time you have something for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.