British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's funny how I sold everything and start feel the itch again. I guess what I heard is ture. once a fish junky, always a fish junky. got this whole setup front Craigslist. replaced the light and filters. gave it a bit cleaning and it looks good like new. reinforced stand instead of making a new one. painted the bottom white and got a landscape fiber background. hope to start a new Altums tank again.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Looks like a great re-start with and a good tank. Good luck with the Altums.

What’s your filtration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to your branch. I soaked it in a bucket of warm water for a day and tie it submerged the tank water.
it sink after 2 days.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fianlly got some fish from Kinged during boxing week and I don't remember I ever bought fish from them. a group of six red cap topojos and a group of five wild caught angels

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also a pair of bushy nose from Victor. pool filter sand and manzanita, pretty much all set. the tank is nearly cycled and I can start do some growth out of them.

·
Super Moderator
5,240 Posts
been off the hobby for couple years and a new 120 gallon setup

It's nice to see you back in the hobby again, Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks. much easier fish to work with. really enjoy a little chill time in front of the aquarium, especially when the ramp timer start the "sunset" effect.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Tank looks good!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
got them from KingED was told they are from Brazil. not sure if it's true but they are wild caught for sure

1 - 20 of 20 Posts