British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My inlaw's family tank has been breeding a thriving colony of red cherry shrimps. They are not of a specific grade. Selling them at $1 ea. If you wish for me to select to deepest of the reds, it will be $2 ea (retail is $4.99 to $7.99).

***I also have a 5 gallon full of juvenile cherry shrimp culls with very little colour. I wish to provide them a new home and it's FREE for the taking. It's great for anyone who wants to have them as simply pets or feeder shrimp for their fish.

I'm available this Saturday in the day. Please text 604-781-2709. Both aquariums are in different locations in East Van near Commercial and the Hastings Sunrise neighbourhood.

Drew

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone! Thank you for your interest. I have had a line up of people for the free culls, and also for the red assorted cherries. I'm going to say that's it for now and take a break, and let the shrimps grow and reproduce some more. For those who have already text me and I agreed to sell them plants and shrimp, or if they have laid claim to some of my spare ongoing culls, you guys are fine.

Thanks for your positive ratings and support.

Drew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.