British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to share this. As most of you know my pond was destroyed. I was devastated and still feel the pain of it. Morning's aren't the same anymore. No more coffee with the koi. The backyard sounds dead without the sound of water. I could go on and on about my fish and name the personalities of each one. Yes they all had names lol. However I will not get into all that.

Yesterday I gave away my liner to Bonsai Dave. He felt bad about taking it for free but I assured him that if he took a pic of the set up he was doing that it would be plenty of thanks. When he picked up the liner he surprised me with a beautiful bonsai! When it finally came home and I got to see it, tears started flowing. That simple act of kindness did wonders for my soul. I immediately found myself thinking of my next pond built (when I'm ready) The piece is so inspiring! This morning I woke up and had my morning coffee and found myself smiling.

A simple kind gesture goes a long way.
Thank you Dave for putting a smile on my face and waking up the inspiration in me again.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Nicely done Dave. Doesn't surprise me , he's a class act all the way. Enjoy your bonsai , looks great

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Thanks again for the liner. I can't wait to see the tree beside your new pond. Thank you for the kind words.

I have to share this. As most of you know my pond was destroyed. I was devastated and still feel the pain of it. Morning's aren't the same anymore. No more coffee with the koi. The backyard sounds dead without the sound of water. I could go on and on about my fish and name the personalities of each one. Yes they all had names lol. However I will not get into all that.

Yesterday I gave away my liner to Bonsai Dave. He felt bad about taking it for free but I assured him that if he took a pic of the set up he was doing that it would be plenty of thanks. When he picked up the liner he surprised me with a beautiful bonsai! When it finally came home and I got to see it, tears started flowing. That simple act of kindness did wonders for my soul. I immediately found myself thinking of my next pond built (when I'm ready) The piece is so inspiring! This morning I woke up and had my morning coffee and found myself smiling.

A simple kind gesture goes a long way.
Thank you Dave for putting a smile on my face and waking up the inspiration in me again.

Thanks Luke. I hope all is well with you.

Nicely done Dave. Doesn't surprise me , he's a class act all the way. Enjoy your bonsai , looks great

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again for the liner. I can't wait to see the tree beside your new pond. Thank you for the kind words.

Thanks Luke. I hope all is well with you.
I can't wait to see your set up!

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Things are great Dave, thanks for asking. Hope you and the wife are doing well. Gaia , not hijacking your thread��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts