British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was one of hardest days my wife and I have ever had, we had to make the tough choice to put our little Maltese/Poodle down as she has been having health problems and it was hard to watch her going through the pain she was in. We were there with her as she slipped away and is now at peace with no pain. She was our baby for 15+ years and we are going to miss her a lot. :(

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
Hello Laurie.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I remember having to put down a beloved cat. Knowing that she was no longer suffering, was enough to put my mind at ease. It is never an easy choice.

Respectfully,

Styart

Tankful in Vancouver!

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,313 Posts
Sorry to hear it was a cute and nice dog

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sorry to hear this Laurie. It's always hard to say goodbye to one of our "babies". You know they are at peace now and not living with the pain they were in, but it doesn't stop the pain of saying goodbye either.

Best wishes. Been there, my thoughts are with you.

Kim

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sorry about your loss. Making that decision is heartbreaking, but necessary unfortunately. Run free little one...

·
Banned
797 Posts
A buddy of mine told me that "When you buy a dog you are buying a heartache". It takes time to see the truth in the saying. But better to have loved a dog and lost it than never to have loved the dog at all. Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sorry for your loss.... 15 great years and I'm sure the time just flew by.... my dog is getting up there in age as well...

·
Registered
588 Posts
Sorry to hear that Laurie.

Tough decision to make, and losing a pet is hard :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts