British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Aaahh!!

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  athena 
#1 ·
I was out all weekend and finally came home to find that my dog at all my fish food!! About $100 worth...FML!!!:mad::mad::mad:

#5 ·
She must of figured something out.. maybe built some sort of device..:confused:

OOohhh My dog LOVES all the good stuff, never looks at tetra bits but leave a beef heart flake out from the UK.. NLS pellets, or grand sumo and he's in there like flint! I now have hinged benchy things I try to remember to put such delights in after feedings. Now that he has a taste you really have to watch out....
I need to put barbed wire around the shelves from now on..My dog eats everything!!!

Bad doggie! I'd keep him/her outside for the rest of the day because the fish food probably won't be too agreeable with your dogs digestive system.

My dog will eat ANYTHING that she can too. She ate my newspaper recycling bag yesterday & a pop can the day before that :eek:
I'm afraid to keep her outside all day, last time we did she caught a chickadee and ripped its wings off....

#3 ·
OOohhh My dog LOVES all the good stuff, never looks at tetra bits but leave a beef heart flake out from the UK.. NLS pellets, or grand sumo and he's in there like flint! I now have hinged benchy things I try to remember to put such delights in after feedings. Now that he has a taste you really have to watch out....

#4 ·
Bad doggie! I'd keep him/her outside for the rest of the day because the fish food probably won't be too agreeable with your dogs digestive system.

My dog will eat ANYTHING that she can too. She ate my newspaper recycling bag yesterday & a pop can the day before that :eek:

#10 ·
Dude if you are mad now make sure the dog is out when it decides to get rid of the waste. That could get ugly. UUGH, I think what my old girl did after eating spaghetti once while I was at work.
What breed can actually catch birds? that takes some talent.

#19 ·
crate training!

lol my dog eats the flakes that fall on the floor when I'm not too careful during feeding time ^ ^ saves me from cleaning up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.