British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I'm moving back to Victoria, BC from Calgary, AB for a year. I will eventually move over to Vancouver sometime after. I recently lost my job here in Calgary so I'm moving back home for a bit. I'll be moving over sometime in July-Aug. Anyhow looking forward in joining your community. In the future I will need some advice on which fish stores are good to go to as I haven't been back to BC in over a decade. I'll be bringing this beast back with me.

My 450 gallon of near 2 ft monsters. The fish will stay. I will set this tank back up when I'm more settled in.

Here's a final video of my monsters before they go to a new home. I will miss them all:(

[YT]
[/YT]

Here's the url to the link to the video if it don't show.

See you all soon.

Andy

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
wow..big tank and big fish. sorry you have to sell them.
well welcome back to bc when you get here. hopefully you will find a great job here somewhere.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone. Ya unfortunately I have to sell them. If it wasn't such a far trip back I would try and keep some of them. I also use to have a Asian Arowana that was in a 230 gallon tank. I sold them as well. Pretty much sold all my other tanks and fish but decided to keep this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts