British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just got this guy tonight. i have to say a big thank you to Bret from shine aquatics for making this happen. i emailed him a few weeks back and inquired about purchasing a high grade xback. hes been more than accomodating. heres a sneak peak while hes being acclimated. thanks again for making my dream come true =)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
looks beautiful.....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hahahaha Mike finally the long wait has come, i have to see this guy in person one of these days dude! More pictures please!!! :p

·
Registered
668 Posts
congrats, Mike. Awesome looking fish so far. Like others have said, I can't wait to see the full body shot

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Wow looks promising, How big is the fella?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the comments guys! side view pics to come. going to let him settle and get his full gold colour back.

ok changed the pic. the old one didnt do it for me. this ones a lot better.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know how long youve been wanting a Gold head, must feel good to finally get it! Wicked fish

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Shine has probably about 6 of their aro's at the local fish store here in calgary that i view, they range from about 2000-3500$

Great looking fish

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey thanks for the kind words guys! fish came in perfect!!! better than the video! i just changed the background to white. im hoping it will promote the development of the fish. also, i made the 2 ends of the tank white as well. trying WTT. ill keep you guys updated with his progess.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts