British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the crash yesterday I've been unable to log in to my account (skerpit is the username), so I created a new account, but that won't even stay logged in. I cleared my cache to no avail....

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
It's because of the redirect for the change in DNS. If you use the URL's from the email notifications, it takes you to bcaquaria.com, which is not really the site. You need to go to abaquaria.com/bcaquaria (rest of URL is the same) and you'll see you're logged in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pinkjello cant get in to bcaquaria...can someone help me?

i cant get into my account..are there more problems going on??? my email is [email protected] if someone can help me with this..i tried registering again, but it keeps saying thank you for registering then it goes straight to the login page again...help :(

Try downloading CCleaner it will clear out the cookies and cache with one click I use it all the time!

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's because of the redirect for the change in DNS. If you use the URL's from the email notifications, it takes you to bcaquaria.com, which is not really the site. You need to go to abaquaria.com/bcaquaria (rest of URL is the same) and you'll see you're logged in.
i cant get into my account..are there more problems going on??? my email is [email protected] if someone can help me with this..i tried registering again, but it keeps saying thank you for registering then it goes straight to the login page again...help :(
Do as 2wheelsx2 says...go to http://www.abaquaria.com/bcaquaria/ then click the link to get to the forums.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Alternatively

2 seperate issues...

Delete the bcaquaria.com cookies from your browser, it's this that's causing the problem to login.

To stay logged in it's the dns and cache issue as was previously mentioned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.