British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always looking to add new mods when the time is right. Recently we needed to fill a gap in some of our mods and bring in some non male influence :) I'd like to welcome Pamela & Elle to the staff. They have both showed a great history with the members here and have always seemed to be able to remain neutral in most circumstances. We are excited for them to jump on board and help make the forum that much better.

Please help me welcome both of them!

Shawn

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Congrats girls!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
I would like to wish both Elle and Pamela all the very best at being great mods around here!!!

Congratulations

Drew

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Congrats you two! I'm sure you guys will be awesome and a great addition to the fantastic BCA crew.

·
Super Moderator
5,242 Posts
Congratulations Pamela and Elle :D!

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Two great choices for sure.

Congrats to the two of you , an asset to the BCA forum and to all the members. I know you will be good at the moderation job and it's challenges. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
Thank you: Shawn, Claudia, Anthony, Drew, Tony, Stuart, Mike, Chris, Tazzy_toon, macframalama, Rommel, John, MEDHBSI, Laurie, & Rob :bigsmile:

Congrats to you too Elle :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Thanks so much guys, and congrats to Pamela! I'm really excited, and I hope that I can do my best by the awesome BCA community!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts