British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!
We have a come across a fantastic product to promote and we are offering it at a pre-buy price to gauge interest. Due to the high order quantity of this product we will likely only import it at this time if the demand is strong. It is a completely stainless steel CO2 diffuser which will retail in our stores for $49.99. We are offering it on a pre-buy to BCAquaria members at a one time only price of $39.99! These diffusers are amazing, we hope to carry this product on a regular basis but that will be partially determined by the feedback on this pre-buy.

Photo below:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Pretty... *drool*
Do you know what size tank they are for (do you have multiple sizes?). I'm just wondering, because that looks like a lot of CO2 coming out of the one in the photo. I'm not sure I need anything that large.

Also do you have a product/data sheet on that?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is only one size available, it is about 8" long. The size of aquarium is not really the issue, it is more about the frequency of the bubbles being dosed.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, a lot of views on this one. Anyone interested needs to let us know very soon as our order is going in and this is the only item that is not for sure until we gauge interest.:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
I am interested, however without seeing the product in action I can't commit to it... (there are a lot of things to consider, like how small the bubbles are, how well it diffuses the gas, etc)

If you got one this round and had it set up in either your Richmond or Burnaby locations I would totally check it out though. Can you let us know if you do end up setting one up somewhere?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought a picture was worth a thousand words?:D
I have not decided if I will import this product yet as the quantities on this item to import to Canada is quite high for the limited market. I cannot say for sure at this point if I will have this in the future without expressed commitment or interest.
Our suppliers are international and move many of these types of items in large quantity. This is part of the reason that great products like these don't find their way into Canada. IPU is trying to change that but it will take commitment on the hobbyists side to make it happen.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Our order deadline is August 10th. We have had some interest and commitment but we need a few more to make this happen. We really want to bring these in but as I said previously the order quantity is very high. If any other members are interested now is the opportunity.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately we did not receive enough interest in this product to meet the quantity demand. We are bringing in a long anticipated line of CO2 gadgets that are more economical in the coming weeks. We will be bringing in the stainless unit later in the year however for those that were interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts