British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you're not getting sick of seeing them :)

Believe it or not, it's actually a rare occasion when both the camera AND the fish cooperate ;)

First 2 are the newest addition, a little tefe I picked up from Charles last Wednesday. He's settling in very nicely and has a HUGE appetite :)

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Great pics

Pic #1 is an Awesome Shot

Actually all are great what em I talkin about !
:)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great pics

Pic #1 is an Awesome Shot

Actually all are great what em I talkin about !
:)
Thanks, John :)

NICE!!!!!!! get them breeding Shelley so I can buy some from you....lol
Interesting thing is the large heckel is a female! That fact came as a BIG surprise one night when she decided to lay eggs on a piece of driftwood. Unfortunately, there were no male takers so........:(

WOW! thats Wild!!!!
It sure is, Mello - it sure is!

Very nice & healthy fish.

What is your water change schedule if you don't mind?
50% w/c every day (every morning at 5:00 am :eek:), 80-90% w/c on weekends - but NOT at 5:00 am ;) Temp is kept at 88-89 degrees.

Keep the photos coming, that's an awesome collection of wilds you have there :)
I appreciate that. I sure do love my wilds.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Beautiful Shelley, just beautiful!
+1 Keep the pics coming :D
You'll have more people on the discus wagon in no time!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did I ever say discus people are crazy...um...I mean dedicated? :p Yowza.
Ah yeah....my ex-husband used to LOVE being married to someone who woke up at 4:30 am !!! I'm one of those crazy morning people - I wake up at an insanely early time, but I almost always wake up in a great mood, full of energy ...it just happens to be at 4:30 am. Needless to say, it drove the poor man NUTS ;) It does, however, work out very well with my fish keeping chores :) But everyone I work with knows there is absolutely NO point in scheduling late afternoon meetings with me; by 3:00'ish I'm looking for a place to curl up and have a nap ;)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those are awesome photos. You know if you want more wild tefe, you know where to find them :)
Ask Joseph - I was actually planning on going there last night, but I KNEW I'd end up picking up another one or two or three....;) This last one is in amazing shape, Charles. I was quite surprised at how quickly it settled in....I'm talking one, two days at the very most.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts