British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My Albino Albino Pearl Diamond(Female)form April and the Albino leopard/RSG (male)from has been spawining and having wrigglers for the last month now. The only problem is there not attaching to there parents. This is there third time having wrigglers. Both are good parents taking care of there fries. I still have atleast 20-25 wrigglers and there on their 5th day free swimming now. The only thing I need to learn is the technique to get them to attach to there parents. Albino's are very difficult to breed and I've been asking the experts like April for some advice. Hopefully I could be successful with these pair.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
These two are the ones I'm hoping to breed in the future. Wayne NG's Blue Knights. They are starting to dance now hopefully they pair up:)

And also these two no actions yet.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Your fish are just gorgeous, Mello and I'm always so impressed with how spotless you keep your tanks whenever you post shots of your collection. Congrats on the wrigglers; that's very exciting. Good luck with them. :)
Shelley

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! Breeding is hard but its a new challenge that came to me rightnow and its very interesting. Not really planning to breed but when the pair had wrigglers might as well give it a try.
Shelley I always want to keep my tank clean that way I could always see there nice colors. Clean tank= Happy heatlhy discus.

·
Registered
188 Posts
beautiful fish Mello....all the best and hopefully they willl all spawn for you....
love those blue knights from Wayne's.....stunning...I'll be lining up for some of those fry also....lol

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this morning I noticed that the were some fries didn't make it. I think there's only 10-15 left. Pair wants to spawn again maybe they'll do better this time. The ones that are left are the strong ones and chase their parents from a far and attach to them.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hey Rommel,

looks like you've been keeping busy, good luck on raising the fry mang!!

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
if they spawn again..they will eat their last children. . you can always take em out now..and feed them bbs. or i have baby food..a very tiny tank..mays well try it..

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

These guys are 1 week.
Thanks guys. April I'm coming to visit you saturday and get some good advice looks like they want to spawn again. I'll put them in a 5 gallon for now. Its down to six now but these guys attached to there parents really good. They chase and attach to them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts