British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in downtown Vancouver and bought an Albino Iridescent Shark about 1.5 - 2 years ago. I really like him but he's gotten WAY too big for my 30 gallon tank and he needs a new home. He's approx 7-8 inches long now. The local pet stores say they don’t sell these sharks any more because they get too big and won’t take him as return either. Aquariums West recommended this forum site to me. If you live in the lower mainland and want him he's yours. Pick up only.

Cheers

UPDATE 5/17 - Someone came and picked the fish up last night. I'm glad I found this fourm site. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm setting up a 240 gallon, about 1-2 weeks till it's set up, I'll take him if he will be available then.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm setting up a 240 gallon, about 1-2 weeks till it's set up, I'll take him if he will be available then.

Thanks
A 240 gallon tank would be great for him. I few other people have messaged me that they're interested in the fish too but there's no rush so let me know when your tank is ready.

Thanks - William.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awesome. Shoot me a pm and I'll let you know when the tank is ready. It's raining outside right now, so I'm waiting for it to clear up so I can move stuff out to make room for the tank, and to drill the last couple of bulkheads

1 - 4 of 4 Posts