British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that there is this semi-opaque layer of "things" on the surface of my sand substrate (just a bit) and on the decoration (a lot of it) was just wondering if its algae or...? what can I do to clean this up? if its algae, will algae eater eats it?


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.