British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let me just say that I have seen a lot of wild South American shipments and this one was the best ever. It takes a lot for me to say that, believe me.:) I am really happy with the quality of these fish and their arrival condition.
The Niger Cats are 7"+ and in great shape, we also received wild Neon Tetras and Rummynose at a good size.
The Wolf fish are 6"+, beautiful fins, great color, very nice fish, at a great price, $29.99!!!
For those looking for not so common Tetras, the Loreto and Blue Tetras are fantastic.
The Ear Spot, or "Cariba Piranha" are roughly 3" at $19.99!
The Black Rhombeus range from 3 1/2" to 6" and are between 99.99 and $119.99!
Blochii, Arcuatus and agasizzii cory cats to name a few, great size and shape.
The Bristlenose Plecos are great, Whiptail cats are huge, and the Stingrays are fantastic. Juvenile Motoro's for $129.99! These wont be around long! All fish are not at both stores so please call ahead if you are looking for something in particular. More fish will be transferred to Richmond later today after they have settled in. With more fish arriving Monday and Tuesday it should be another interesting week....Somebody stop me!!!:D

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I forgot to mention, larger Motoro rays are $149.99! and Blue Orange Motoro rays are $199.99!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes! How many ****** are there? What store has more. I'm coming tonight or tomorrow to at least get three.
There are not that many, maybe 5. They are in Burnaby at the moment, they may be transferring one to Richmond already.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Are the blue tetras the common Boehlkea fredcochui?

Or one of the less common hyphessobrycon or tyttocharax specieS?
Boehlkea fredcochui are what we imported. Their Blue tends to be stronger than the other species. This tetra is not very common and I have only seen it available from the wild. We have imported them from Columbia in the past but they were very small. This peruvian batch are good size and in great shape.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts