British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have met some really great people on this site, learned a ton of stuff about keeping fish, got some great deals and expanded my hobby.....
Well, just a note other than fishy stuff.....I am helping some people with ALS and this weekend is a walk for awareness and to find a cure....I am shaving my head this Friday...and trying to get some awareness to this disease....

Come down to Bear Creek Park in Surrey on Saturday .....starting at 10:00 am., the walk is free, but the price on awareness is price less.

Thanks for letting me share,

·
Registered
925 Posts
I am shaving my head this Friday
LMAO!!
I think that before & after shots of this should be mandatory for this thread.
All those in favor say Aye!!!!!
Cheers!!!!

PS; A great thing you're doing. Another example of the fine people we have on this forum. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
aye the before and after pics.......
great work.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I know where Bear Creek park is, but I was asking where in bear creek park. Saturdays are usually very busy, and I would be looking for someone I have never met before. BTW I can walk to bear creek park from my place.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Aye......lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
We used to raise money for ALS to, my grandpa passed away from it. We had the blue flowers by donation for about 10 years back in lillooet, till my grandma got to old. Good luck.
Yes before and after shots.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a large event by the track field....you will see tents, dancers, banners, venders, last year there were clowns and stuff for the kids as well...I'll be the fat old guy without any hair...lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
I should be able to make it. I will try and wear my BCAquaria shirt. I had to cancel out on Alym's event in Stanley park as it was to soon after my car crash.
I hope to see you there.

Steve

·
Registered
614 Posts
That was a pretty good event. They were right, in three yrs or so they should be able to get a large group of people there.

Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts