British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 25 -30 mm body size Angels for sale. These juveniles are 3 - 4 months old. Some will turn out veil finned as the original parent stock had those genes.

I have Marbles, Goldens & Platinums.

$3 each / $2 each for groups of 5 or more.

If you are interested please PM me or send me a text (604) 240-096two

Thanks

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump ... I have adjusted price. Hope this helps, rather these fish go to other BCA members than the open market :)

Reactions: Jousters

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump ... still have Goldens & Marbles left ...

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. These fish are growing I have Marbels & Goldens.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I bought 8 for the school tanks and the kids just fell in love with these beautiful, healthy juv. angelfish. Highly recommend.
I agree, beautiful little angels, got a dozen of them recently all are doing well. My wife liked them so much I'm being forced to set up another tank in the living room so that she can enjoy them without having to go down to the fishroom!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the support ... much appreciated. Glad they are doing well. Now my mom is hooked (pardon the pun) on them and I found a good 30 g bow front for her on CL ... so her first fish request Angels ?

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
I agree, beautiful little angels, got a dozen of them recently all are doing well. My wife liked them so much I'm being forced to set up another tank in the living room so that she can enjoy them without having to go down to the fishroom!
Now that's a testimonial.

I'm even thinking of getting a few to keep at home as well, since all 8 are in Bella's & Felicia's classroom aquariums.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Family Day Bump ...

I still have a few of these fish left, same price, but add 3 weeks for growth from the initial post, which I have revised above. Anthony has dibs on the last 2 Platinums but there are probably 20 - 25 Goldens and the same number of Marbles left

·
Registered
410 Posts
too bad anthony has dibs on the platinium. i would like to buy a golden + a platinum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.