British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I even got to shake hands with Mr. Vander Zalm too.

·
Banned
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, I missed that ralley unfortunately. but if he ever comes back for another ralley.
I'll show up for sure.
But the Tax is ridiculous, Campbell's reign of terror has to end.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mr. Vander Zalm is not exactly a saint either. I washed my hands right after.

·
Banned
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
True, The focus here is not on Vander Zalm. but rather on the tax.
You can hardly find one politician ANY that is a saint.
But the issue is the tax that is unfair and in many cases can even be unconsituitional.
Mr. Vander Zalm is not exactly a saint either. I washed my hands right after.

·
Registered
499 Posts
where are we going to get the money then if not from this tax, my issue is not with the tax but on how it is being implemented. as for the future of the liberals i am sure it is going to be bleak, I voted for them for the last number of years but I will not this time around, I really wish the ndp would come a little more to the right as I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative, I quite like Carol james but she spews too much social rhetoric for me.

·
Registered
496 Posts
where are we going to get the money then if not from this tax, my issue is not with the tax but on how it is being implemented. as for the future of the liberals i am sure it is going to be bleak, I voted for them for the last number of years but I will not this time around, I really wish the ndp would come a little more to the right as I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative, I quite like Carol james but she spews too much social rhetoric for me.
You and me both. Not sure who I'm more afraid of at this point.:eek:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
yup i agree as well , i voted liberals last 2 times , but this tax is being shoved down our throats , with no choice by the tax payers at all !! that is what pisses me off , democoracy ?? doesnt feel like it ??

as for the petition , its not gonna matter , the hst is coming ... we have to just face it !! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Gotta agree - social liberal and fiscal conservative describes me as well. Seems like our type is getting more and more common.

·
Banned
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, At least we can say we tried to fight it if the Anti-HST movement fails.
Never under estimate the power of populist movements. History tells us that much

1 - 14 of 14 Posts