British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My message was too short error??? "Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

Anyways, I have long used photobucket to store my photos that I post on various forums etc. For awhile now I have not been able to access my photobucket pics. It loads most of the page, signs me in, but gets stuck with the little loading wheel going around and around or says loads with errors. I can't see any of my pics or load any albums.

I've gone to the help/forum section but it just posts articles or other's questions. I can post my own questions, not much of a "forum". Can't find any "contact us" that gets me anywhere other than bumping back to the same page of info I've already been on.

Anyone help?

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I just checked the website and its working fine, i think is your pc. Try rebooting it

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked the website and its working fine, i think is your pc. Try rebooting it
I've rebooted and still no luck. I tried probably a couple of weeks ago with the same result. I did see on the help page a new version. I wonder if this is part of the problem? If there is a new version, why wouldn't it just upgrade? Are you able to call up my library, user is "chiroken". Should have aquarium pics among other things.

Thx

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I've rebooted and still no luck. I tried probably a couple of weeks ago with the same result. I did see on the help page a new version. I wonder if this is part of the problem? If there is a new version, why wouldn't it just upgrade? Are you able to call up my library, user is "chiroken". Should have aquarium pics among other things.

Thx
Yes photoshop looks diferent now, i am wondering if u need upgrades in your pc. I will c if i can see your stuff

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Says no results, maybe u have it private? Do u have another computer to try?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes photoshop looks diferent now, i am wondering if u need upgrades in your pc. I will c if i can see your stuff
I tried on my laptop and was able to login and see pics. Maybe my browser is too old? Will look into it but I don't want google Chrome! Run IE on XP pro. Will see my options.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Thats what i thought it was...that computer. Check for updates for it, u dont need to get chrome

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IE8 is the latest browser for XP, microsoft website just informed me. So no upgrades are available for IE it seems. Don't know if that is the problem then. The laptop uses windows 7 I think.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
He did cookies already

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try deleting the photobucket.com cookie in Internet Explorer and re-login.
can I search just for that cookie to see if it was missed by the delete?

·
Super Moderator
6,764 Posts
works fine on my IE8, though strangely it is having that problem when I use an older version of firefox( my default browser) My pc is running XP pro. Works fine on my other PC with the new Firefox though. So I am baffled too.

As far as cleaning history and deleting cookies I use a program called CCleaner that seem to be pretty thourough. It's free and can be downloaded here: CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
Also has a registry cleaner, maybe download that and run it.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I haven't used MSIE since the mid 90's so you'll need to check Google for those instructions. Sorry dude.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
He is missing the activex filtering which needs to b enable always

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still no luck. I opened firefox on the same computer and was able to load it. guess I'll have to go through firefox, haven't used that browser in years

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I don't like the new format of photobucket so I mostly use the mobile version. If you have a smartphone, just get the app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

1 - 17 of 17 Posts