British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

I am moving to Terrace soon and was wondering if there's anyone lurking on here that lives in the area. My work brings me to PR a lot too...

It would be nice to meet some new friends with fish!

-Rob.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Nope, but I do know someone in Terrace to keeps fish, but hes not on the forum...
Hello from PG :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Well there is one member....don't know him at all tho so I cant tell you his name :).
But if you want to know anything about our members ( well at least what they put on their profile ). There is the search section.

At the top of the page there is : New Posts.. FAQ.. Community etc. click on community and then click on Members list .At the very top of the list you should notice a dogg you can't see ( his name is Tony :lol: has a cool avatar too).
Just above his avatar below the XYZ...click on search Members then click on advanced Search.
Enter common interest in the appropriate field .( try location ;).) then scroll down and hit search and presto ( for example I just found out that not only is target, forum addicted /custom tank stand builder hes a mechanic too.( we got 8 mechanics so far.:bigsmile: ) just by typing in mechanic.:cool:

Some one should sticky this info it's handy as heck :eek:...and fun too ....going to go see if any one lists picking their nose as their interests :rolleyes:

Good luck with your move....all I can say is.... Brrrrrrr !!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

I didn't know you could search like that. I looked before the site change and couldn't find anything. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough.

Terrace is warmer than Williams Lake! Thanks for the well-wishes though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts