British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have been trying to find Marius' number, ever since the forum crash i don't have it no more. I need to speak with him, all i know was a few months ago i tried to contact him regarding our past deal but he has yet to even call me back after the voicemail. I want to give him one more call before jumping to conclusion :). does anyone have his phone number please?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or... if anyone know his number, can you please tell him i am looking for him? thanks, he can contact me via bcaquaria for now, thx.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
he smells, you should really stay away from him, i heard he had lice as well... And his mom wont let him go on the computer..cause.... he lives with her.. in Montreal and if he tells you different he is lying.

(not to offend anyone that DOES live with their mother)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
i can try summon him for you..if its important..and for a good reason..not a bad reason..i was thinking of him the other day. i guess between school, baby. wife and studying..he doesnt have time for bcaquaria anymore.
im sure he will surface again though..

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
he smells, you should really stay away from him, i heard he had lice as well... And his mom wont let him go on the computer..cause.... he lives with her.. in Montreal and if he tells you different he is lying.

(not to offend anyone that DOES live with their mother)
actually I think he still lives in her basement..............and only goes out for slurrpees and acne meds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts