British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Anyone seen dispicable me?

986 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  cpool 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen the movie dispicable me, and if so do you think it is kid friendly for a 4 year old? He is a very sensitive boy and I don't want to expose him to to much to fast. Let me know. I may even go and see it myself first to see if it is really kids safe.

#4 ·
havent seen it but i dont think i would take my child. you never know what will effect them. i took Jeni at that age to see the lion king. just the sound of the wildebeasts stampeding started her crying to the point we had to take her out. unless it is rated G and even sometimes then, i would take caution. he may enjoy toystory more. jeni loved it at that age. I had bought her the cowboy toy and she was so proud when we met my dad at the restaurant later that she yelled out thru the whole restarurant.....looked papa, i have a little woody!

#7 ·
yah i loved taking jeni to movies when she was little....they watch with such wonderment and joy. we always finished up at the whitespot for a pirate pack. she still loves going tot he movies to this day, but alas, she like to go with her friends better now. i have been relaged to driving her and picking her up and paying for her...............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.