British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i lost touch with some BCA friends while I was tankless. I would like to reconnect. Has anyone been in touch with Aquaman? I have been trying to reach him by private message but he doesn't seem to be receiving them.

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
I know he's on Facebook and has a herd of German Shephards in 100 Mile House. I don't remember his last name though.

Best regards,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nope, he disappeared off BCA years ago. If you remember Bill's last name, maybe do a Google search.
Not totally :D ...though it's been years since I've been online tho. Still have most of my fish stuff just have my hands full . Soon though....maybe this year even.
Hope alls well with you and yours :).

i lost touch with some BCA friends while I was tankless. I would like to reconnect. Has anyone been in touch with Aquaman? I have been trying to reach him by private message but he doesn't seem to be receiving them.
So nice to hear from you. Been way to long. Sent you a pm . Will have to catch up.

I know he's on Facebook and has a heard of German Shephards in 100 Mile House. I don't remember his last name though.

Best regards,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!
A herd even ;) ...ya it got a bug out of hand lol....but the cats like them ;). Hope alls well Stuart .

Sounds like he's gone to the dogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes one could say that ....still have Pepsi :) took on a 10 month old shepherd for 6 months ( turned into the rest of my life ) then she had pups . Raising 3 of her boys ...the cats like them tho ;).
Hope alls well and business is good .

Come to the meeting Mo... I'll put you in touch with Bill.
Sounds like a trap to me lol...thanks young fella for letting me know about this post :).
Even had some 3 year old messages ....lol...even replied to them :)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Nice to hear from you bill! I have a great fish hobbyist friend in 100 mile house if you need a fish fix! I ship to him
So you can always join in!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Nice to hear from you bill! I have a great fish hobbyist friend in 100 mile house if you need a fish fix! I ship to him
So you can always join in!

I'll certainly keep that in mind April .fish prices up here are over the top :( . Last names not bishop by chance ...

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
It's looks like Dad/Dave got a hold of you, Bill. I heard about the herd from Lisa. I'm glad to hear you are well :)!

Best regards,

Stuart

Tankful in Vancouver!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bill!!!!!!!!!!

How did I miss this post? I forgot to ask to be notified of responses!
I am SO glad to hear from you. I think of you often. We still use that desk you altered for us, every day. Are you going to be at the VAHS meeting in April?
I didn't get your PM, though.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found your message, Bill. It wasn't in my PM inbox, it was somewhere in "conversations' ?? There are so many places to talk in this forum that I can't keep them straight! I am going to write you on FB.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oops. I looked you up on Facebook as you asked, but I couldn't find you. Can you look me up? Maureen Bayless. I shouldn't be too hard to find.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts