British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note that a maximum of 10 photos allowed on here so I can email you more. This is everything I have acquired over the years. Too much to list.

$100 for everything

Many many items for sale as one lot only. Will not sell separately.

The pictures show everything but here is a more detailed description where required.

• The 4 containers with red lids contains CaribSea Aragonite sand
  • The siphon drain and fill kit has a pump added so that you could mix saltwater or High pH water outside the tank before pumping it in.
  • One photos shows the many different breeding traps in many different styles.

Dress Building Natural material Wood Flooring Liquid Product Fluid Bottle cap Plastic bottle Textile Circuit component Computer hardware Hardware programmer Font Food Drinkware Ingredient Mason jar Food storage containers Food Plant Liquid Ingredient Mason jar Automotive design Grey Audio equipment Gadget Gas Liquid Fluid Rectangle Plastic bottle Solution Automotive lighting Grille Lighting Mesh Automotive exterior Luggage and bags Bag Audio equipment Wood Gas Automotive tire Line Mesh Audio equipment Gas

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
THere is a lot of items that the photos dont show. Please message me and Ill send all.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a lot of items that the photos dont show. Please message me and Ill send all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts