British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aquariums / Terrarium / Fish tanks for sale are WATER TESTED and LEAK PROOF. CASH PICK UP ONLY/ DELIVERY NEGOTIABLE
*Packages will not be separated*
*BEST OFFER must be reasonable*

5 gallon. Acrylic This is a desk aquarium or any medical tank aquarium, it comes with under gravel filter, colourful gravel, and air pump with airstone, plastic lid Ready for betta as starter kit.
$15.00

10 gal. Fish tank aquarium / terrarium, it comes with blue/white gravel, ornaments, hang filter (nomedia), 75W heater, black trimmings. Ready to add some fish.
$30.00

30-25gal. Fish tank aquarium / terrarium, It comes with hang-on filter, under gravel filter, 1 fake plant, screen lid, has black trimmings very clean and wash as you can see in the picture, one of the tanks I wouldn't want to let go, but i have too. (Option freebie: light hood, it's not a match with the screen but you can use if design is not bothering you.)
$45.00

ACCESSORIES

Planning to make you're own DIY 10 GAL aquarium / terrarium I have some trimmings available in good condition. This is Bottom and Top. You can make a TOWER aquarium/terrarium
$15.00

Screen for 20 Gallon terrarium GREAT CONDITION and looks like it was newly bought.
$8.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.