British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are pleased that SianLon has given us distribution rights to their premium arowanas.

Having some problems with my memory card. So have to make do with some photos sent to me by the farm for now.

Shipment dates will be confirmed once my store relocation is done.

Coming shipment of Gold arowanas from SianLon (malaysia) and Singapore Arowana breeding farm (SABF)
1) Golden head crossback
2) Malaysian crossback
3) Bluebase Crossback
3) Highback RTG
4) RTG

Here are some photos of the golden head crossbacks i personally selected.

·
Banned
797 Posts
Wow, I do not normally comment on your forum Jay, but I just noticed this thread has photos of a near full helmet GH you are importing. Congratulations on taking the Canadian hobby right to the top! :)

To my knowledge a full helmet GH has never (publicly) been imported to Canada; you have raised the XB bar for sure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow, I do not normally comment on your forum Jay, but I just noticed this thread has photos of a near full helmet GH you are importing. Congratulations on taking the Canadian hobby right to the top! :)

To my knowledge a full helmet GH has never (publicly) been imported to Canada; you have raised the XB bar for sure.
I want one,

I thought I already raised the bar with my OTF Premium XB.

These full helmet GH make me sick ...

Having one of these guys in my tank might help me fell better ...;)

Hey Theo, are you the one who bought the other NAN Light from Mike, in case you don't use it, let me know, I will take it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
hi Jay,
whereu new location, and when u will re-open ,
i woudl like came to inweek day for see inventory

1 - 11 of 11 Posts