British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's time to get back into the monthly prizes, been a bit of a delay but we will try to make sure this gets better and better like it was before our crash :)

I was going to offer 1 prize of a 1 year membership to the Vancouver aquarium but instead i thought i would split it up into 3 prizes. so as follows.

Prize 1
- A $25 Gift Certificate to any sponsor of your choice on BCAQUARIA from BCAQUARIA

Prize 2
-A $20 Gift Certificate to any sponsor of your choice on BCAQUARIA from BCAQUARIA

Prize 3
-3 month Donator Membership to BCAQUARIA from BCAQUARIA

Prize 4
- Rogers Aquatic has kindly Donated a 20$ gift certificate to be used at their store. Thanks so much for the donation!

Donators Only Prize (you must be a donator to be eligable)

Prize 4
-A 15$ Gift Certificate to any sponsor of your choice on BCAQUARIA from BCAQUARIA

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Nice prizes to start again with. I am about to get a 90 gallon so some money to spend at sponsors would be great.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well done Nicklfire, very generous :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Thanks for setting this up once again , good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
:D Lets hope the competition is how many canister filters you own.. cuz i got quite a few sitting around... LOL!

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Dang. I won something in the last 12 months. :( Oh wait, I think that was a donator prize I won, so I should still be eligible for a regular prize right? :p

Oh well. And Vancouver Aquarium membership would have been cool, but I just got one this month because our kids love it.

Thanks for taking this up again Shawn.

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe another month we will do the aquarium membership , i split it up this month so 3 people can win instead of just 1.

:)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts