British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been playing with the idea for a while now but ive been so busy with my saltwater tanks this is still a work in progress but I did fill the tank today to do some testing. I originally wanted to do a fancy unit with my salt quarantine and this tank but I could be bother drilling holes in my drywall because I might sell this place soon. so I put it in my hotwater tank closet that houses my rodi and all that stuff and has a drain already. anyway It will be a aquaclear with media and charcoal only with vacuum every three days and 100 water change everyday. plan is to see how the fish do under my water so im planning on getting 6 small ones to try out

Reactions: kacairns

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have had the fish for a few weeks now and I was worried at first extremely skittish and not eating much. but they are all good now and eating like crazy and they hated the light I had although I did not think it was to bright they did so I guess they win. im happy and think its going to work out well

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fish are gaining like crazy

·
Registered
294 Posts
So you're auto changing 100% a day?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes 100 percent daily I was worried it was a bit much but I'm happy. Started at a quarter size and lots of growth already .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts