British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Please note, I regularly get requests regarding fish stock at a particular location. Often I am posting on BCA while on the road or at our office. For specific livestock requests please contact the store location nearest you directly. If you are looking for a rarer fish, feel free to contact via pm as many have and I can let you know if any are expected or recently arrived.
Thank you.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey i was just wondering when you guys are getting some more tiger barbs in...i recently bought 2 tigers and 5 odessas unfortunate that they dont shoal together..they stick to there own kind, so the two tigers are bullying my other fish..and killed a couple of them..so i was just wondering what kinda fish i could get to even it out in my tank..i here rainbow sharks are good for that..or a pack of 6 barbs or more...wil you guys have any tiger barbs soon?

·
Registered
262 Posts
oops i forgot to say at the burnaby location..thats the one i usually go to

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops i forgot to say at the burnaby location..thats the one i usually go to
If we are out I will get some in next week, might want to check with Richmond though as we always tend to have Tiger Barbs in stock. If memory serves they were on special recently which would explain them being out.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We used to bring these in from Brazil but their prices have gone through the roof lately. We will see about getting some in the near future.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh yeah can you guys get pearl scale goldfish to ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Come to think of it what was the first branch of island pets unlimited in B.c. ?
Well technically it was Big al's before Islands Pets unlimited .

Rastapus do you know anything when the first branch started ?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally the first location was in Richmond where Petcetera used to be. Both locations were owned and operated by myself for 10 years before going independent.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have another request can you guys order black / bronze Celestial goldfish ?

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blacks no problem. I will get some soon and keep them in the ponds rather than the aquariums, they show better.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you :) , That is true because celestial goldfish make the illusion of looking up at the person .

How old are the celestial goldfish going to be ?

1 - 20 of 134 Posts