British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 11 pygmy corys in my shrimp tank. (some from April and some from IPU.) and they usually just mind their own business or hide between plants. Today I notice something really small swim around rapidly and turn out it is baby pygmy cory! I didn't even know my pygmy cory have lay egg. It is small I have to put put a circle to show where it is. I wonder how many baby pygmy corys I have thou I probably won't know until I remvoe all the plants and carpet.

20160307_145407.jpg

20160307_145424.jpg

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! I'm envious. Makes me want to breed them. Is that a habrosus?
Not sure, some of them are from April and rest are from IPU last fall. Adults don't look like harosus, however the baby look like it.

I didn't even know how did that happen, since I pay attention to my shrimp most of time. I only put pygmy cory in the tank and hope they can eat those Copepod/ detritus worm.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! And Picture update. I found 2 more and finally some egg on the glass. One of them is really tiny. (I guess my shrimps haven't discover it is edible. ) I guess they really love my tank, thou I wish my CRS can start to breed already.

20160312_155350.jpg

20160312_160454.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts