British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since my semi break from Discus. Although I kept a tank of discus here and there, I was never really active like before. Now I'm back at it again. Trying my hands on wild discus and growing out some juvies. Here are some of my discus.

Enjoy,
Mello

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice, I have tried looking for beefheart before where did you buy it and what's your recipe? :D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, I have tried looking for beefheart before where did you buy it and what's your recipe? :D
I buy the beefheart at asian grocery stores. Ingredients pretty much the beefheart and whatever fish food I got here at home, vitamins and spinach. Its really all up to you what u want to mix. Just make sure its good for the fish. If u want to buy already made beefheart contact Discus21 he got some made.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Welcome back mello! It's been a while glad to see your still in the hobby. Beautiful wilds by the way.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Amazing fish. Those wilds are even more amazing in person. I have never seen wilds as round or as big as Mello's
Now that your renos are done. I can't wait to see your fish turn into jumbos in no time

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Man I miss my wilds. Those look amazing. Huge!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man I miss my wilds. Those look amazing. Huge!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
First time doing a wild tank! You the saying "go big or go home and that's what I did " you should go back at it Tony

1 - 20 of 28 Posts