British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
too small to read. can you provide a link?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for posting those!!! I tried converting pdf to jpeg for like an hour on my phone and then of course it uploads here tiny lol. Really appreciate it :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone who came today and this weekend! Our flyer continues for tomorrow if you'd like to take advantage of Seachem on sale etc. Open til 6pm. Fish BOGO is over though. I picked up 6 boesmani and 6 Julii Corydoras for myself!! :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hi Kim, I thought the BOGO fish is on for 4 days. Why is it over today? I was going to drop by tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
The ad is a little confusing unless you pay attention.

The sale at the store is on for 4 days but the FISH BOGO special was set for just ONE day, Sunday, with each of the four days having their own specials. It was not a four day Fish BOGO. That's what I thought at first, but then Kim's postings about "see you on Sunday" made more sense once I noticed the fish special was a one day, Sunday special.

Anthony

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks for the clarification anthony. I guess i'll have to wait of the next sale.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wrote "BOGO fish Sunday" in the title hoping it'd be more clear. Sorry for any confusion. We will have another sale soon, and I'll have a BCAquaria member only sale sooner ;) stay tuned.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.