British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as per L!$A's post in "Dont you hate it when.." I had to post pictures just so you all can see how bad Duke really is...:(:mad:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes he does..living is room is blocked off...but has the hallway and a bit of our second living room..

·
Registered
568 Posts
Only part of the house - which is where our tanks are. :( He is allowed in the house other then our bedroom and the bathroom (loves toilet paper!) and hes not allowed in the carpeted room, which is our living room

Looks like Ben already beat me to it haha

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Depending on how hard the boards are attached you could take off the 2 chewed ones. Then, get some pine boards, sand them, paint them black and attach them.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im thinking steel stand? and just rap some fabric around it..i cant really do anything until i get the new Mbu tank.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I had a friend who had a dog that pretty much ate all his furniture ,table legs couch etc.
I suggest a big chew toy...... or a Muzzle :rolleyes:...j/k.
I wonder what the fish were thinking :eek:

A steel tank insilated from floor hooked up to a power sorce might help...again ...j/k :D

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I had a friend who had a dog that pretty much ate all his furniture ,table legs couch etc.
I suggest a big chew toy...... or a Muzzle :rolleyes:...j/k.
I wonder what the fish were thinking :eek:

A steel tank insilated from floor hooked up to a power sorce might help...again ...j/k :D
beleive me those ideas will taken into consideration lol :eek::rolleyes:i was very mad last night,I couldn't even look at him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Our dog chewed a 3 foot hole in the drywall of the kitchen in our old house, chewed down 2 5-6 foot apple trees, ate an "indestructable" dog bone chew toy...

Hope you can find away to stop him form chewing up more of your house.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Whoa! Now that would be a PITA!
We're going to try hot sauce or maybe that sour apple spray... hopefully that works

1 - 17 of 17 Posts