British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Everyone!
I have a very special fish feature and promotion for BCA members only!

Our Wild Peruvian Angels are doing incredibly well, these guys will eat just about anything including your hands!:eek: Seriously, very healthy. Any BCA member can purchase these angels this weekend only at the Burnaby location for $14.88!! These fish are priced now at $19.99, a great price for these guys! This is a BCA promotion only and only this weekend!!!!! This is not advertised except for this site! You must ask in the fish room to receive this price!

I don't do this sort of thing often so please if you are interested they must be purchased over this coming Saturday and Sunday only. I cannot extend this offer......

Please note this is in Burnaby only in celebration of our tent sale!:D

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I've seen these Peruvians and they look GREAT! Don't let their small size fool you - they grow quickly and only get better with age ;)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Great deal. Dang, just a couple of months too early for my plans.
Oh, Gary....these guys would be an AWESOME addition to your plans ;) Want me to "foster" a couple for you in the meantime? I don't mind and I'm sure I could squeeze them into the Osaka with the other 16 angels!!! PM me if you're interested.
Shelley

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Thanks for the offer Shelley, but I'm already going in over my head a little bit on this next project this summer, and want to take it a bit slower in the beginning, so I think I'll do baby steps first. :D Would hate to kill off $$ of fish on my first try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts