British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Fellow Members:

Please join us for another exciting season of Fantasy Hockey. Last season was a great success. All of last years fantasy managers have been sent e-mails to rejoin....The BCA hockey pool is open to all members.

The live online draft is set for Sat. Oct. 2, 2010 @ 5:00pm PDT

Info for League: BC Aquaria #1 (ID# 3529)

Password is: fishy

Here's the link: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?jsubmit=1&league_id=3529&password=fishy&.scrumb=h4hCAF4bRdu

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Fraser Valley Tropicals
is Sponsoring Prizes this Seasons Hockey Pool
for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place.

1st Prize: Red Turquoise Discus​

2nd Prize: Mated Pair of German Blue Rams​

3rd Prize: Fluvial Skimmer

·
Registered
710 Posts
Bump

Do I win by having the most PIM?
I can understand winning by having the highest goal/save pct/point
but PIM?

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you win a section, getting a power forward who puts up point and penalties is a high valued fantasy player...I am also going to put in faceoffs...I have been doing this for over 10 years with great success.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What am i doing wrong? Do I have to create my own Yahoo account first ,then log in to the pool?

The ID and password in the original post don't get me in at that link.

·
Registered
710 Posts
you win a section, getting a power forward who puts up point and penalties is a high valued fantasy player...I am also going to put in faceoffs...I have been doing this for over 10 years with great success.
Cool, sounds like fun. :)

Can't wait for the draft.

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What am i doing wrong? Do I have to create my own Yahoo account first ,then log in to the pool?

The ID and password in the original post don't get me in at that link.
If you don't have a Yahoo account, You need to create a Yahoo account then access the fantasy hockey with the ID and password. PM me if you have any problems

·
Banned
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only 6 spots left....sign up today.....if we get too many I will set up another pool.....each pool ices 14 teams

1 - 20 of 75 Posts