British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i'm thinking of ordering some crazy Bettas and bringing them in Via someone named Hung Thanh Pham has anyone had any experience with him or doing this stuff??

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think he is Vietnamese. He does a reasonable job. The only problem is that he is in Niagra Falls...there are transshippers here in BC who could do the job but won't have a specific fish shipped in.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ive dealt with him before, hes good at doing what he does . The only problem is that he only ships once a month.

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Transhipping

Hung is a transhipper , I know him , I'm a transhipper in BC too, Hung he also running a restaurant in Niagara, and he is a Vietnamese.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So, fantasy, if we were to purchase individual fish off of aquabid would youi be willing and/or able to bring them in for us?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
why cant you bring them in yourself if you just bring in individual fish? WHY WOULD YOU need a transhipper? get them to send to you...go do your customs stuff and go get your box.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think the idea of a transshipper is that it keeps honest people honest, and gives you the confidence of buying overseas, particularly if you're a very serious breeder of a particular bloodline, or expect to pay for quality and get it. I can see it's role in keeping the supplier credible as well, and gives the buyer someone local that he can go to if something goes sideways, like the wrong product shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts