British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to getting a new Betta...I'd like a really fancy colourful one this time, a half moon or a crown tail...

Im in Langley, wheres the best place to get one? Im bored of the red/blue/purply ones...

I love the black/white/yellow, or anything just really colourful and unique, and good places to go? or even if its someone on here that sells em?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
255 Posts
if you can get out to burnaby or richmond IPU usually has some really nice ones and Rogers can have nice ones too but if you can't get there the petland on the surrey langley border can have some nice ones too :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Even though its quite aways from you , Aquariums West in downtown Vancouver always brings in some nice looking bettas.If you got the time and transportation its worth a trip.Plus they have a nice new shop to look through:)

·
Registered
280 Posts
I do have some solid yellow halfmoons for sale if you like. They are still young but can already open their tail to a 180degree spread. Definitely halfmoons.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys...looks like it'll be a road trip day :D

athena- how much for them? do you have any pictures? Thanks!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
pm'ed you :)

·
Registered
783 Posts
I agree, aquarium west, rogers and IPU for sure have nice bettas. You may want to call them when they usually get new shipment in and then you will have hard time choosing

I've started with one too and at one point I had 13 at the same time! I'm a betta softie so pretty much every time I go to the LPS I walk out with a new betta addition to my collection .... don't say you haven't been warned :D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey Suzzie, Got the photos :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts