British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please beware of people buying stuff from petculture's closing sales and selling for double the price. I already had a few ads taken down by me on craigslist. If you are one of these people, please stop as you are doing an injustice to the hobbyist. This hobby is already expensive enough, and by you going around buying up everything on sale and charging way more than what you've paid for it, you are just making things harder for people to expand their hobby.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Please beware of people buying stuff from petculture's closing sales and selling for double the price. I already had a few ads taken down by me on craigslist. If you are one of these people, please stop as you are doing an injustice to the hobbyist. This hobby is already expensive enough, and by you going around buying up everything on sale and charging way more than what you've paid for it, you are just making things harder for people to expand their hobby.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hey this is all the more reason to join VAHS and buy good recycled livestock and equipment from other members at the monthly meetings and the 2 yearly monster auctions and become a happy hobbyist. Unfortunately there is always going to be people out there trying to turn a profit flipping stuff, so hopefully we will see you and others on Wedneday June 8th meeting. :):)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts