British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case there are any avid gardeners on the forum I'll be having a big plant sale next Sat.
IN N Delta by Sungod. I'm blowing out our leftover stock at prices lower than we paid. We
wholesale to growers so price wise are at the top of the chain :) The big 3" plugs we sell
you'd be buying as gallons in a month at $9 each and up. I'm selling them for $3 each, $2
each once you buy 5 or more. Hostas are $4 each or buy 5 for $20 get the 6th for free.
I literally have over 300 hostas, over 20 varieties. I'll have over 600 perennials. I spent the
day hauling truck load after truck load to my house and have the sunburn to prove it.
hope to see you here !
11036 80th ave in N Delta, Sat June 13th- 9 to 3ish Plant Flower Plant community Nature Botany
Plant Flower Plant community Nature Botany

· Registered
755 Posts
Aw too bad you weren't closer. =\ I'm getting into horticulture.

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hostas- Delta Dawn, minute man, Dream Queen, Sugar daddy, Sagae, Gold standard, First frost, Great expectations, Winter snow, Frances Williams, fragrant bouquet, Fire and ice, Cherry berry,Stained glass, Rainforest sunrise, Patriot, Whirlwind and a few more that I couldn't get to.
perenials:heuchera palace ppl, Salvia sensation sky blue, Rudbeckia little suzy, Nepeta pink cat and little Trudy, fragaria lipstick,Dianthus zing rose, everlasting white, first passion,Campanula genti blue,Coreopsis Cruizing broad street, cruising electric and daybreak, Sedum jade tuffet, buddlei pink delight, blue and royal red (butterfly bush), gaillardia red shades, oranges and lemons, yellow, clematis double blue, clematis white, polemonium touch of class ,phlox early start pink. younique bicolor and early start velvet.Chrysanthemum mammoth lavender, phlox subulata ( trailing) scarlet flame, Leucanthemum Real glory, Centaurea amethyst in snow, digitalis snowy mountain, helenium salsa and about 10 1/2 flats of various perennials that I didn't write down. Sorry no deliveries, every year I have people driving in from N Van and Mission and they keep coming back !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.