British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I proceed to check out, wanting to finally make my second order from them!
And this shows up? HUH?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm buying $98 dollars worth of things!
They have these things on special with discounted pricing, but now it won't let me use my BCAQUARIA discount becuz there's already discounts on few of the items? I'm confused, so is it one discount at a time? and if I buy items thats on sale I lose the BCA discount?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same.. i just made an order last week, worked completely fine!
It might be because of there fertillizer sale affecting it! And tomrorow's last day to order.. so I guess it's worst of luck for me!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hard to believe they're making it THIS hard for me to spend money!

·
Registered
24 Posts
You might have to phone or email them. It's not just sale items, I added regular price items to my cart and that cause the discount not to work

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sigh... I hate it when stuff like this happens.. and I work till 9pm tomorrow! Won't have a chance to call unles i wake up early! Hopefully someone here can tell me whats up!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh I think I figured it out. The problem is the promotion that gives you $5 off $75 on a Friday. Once you go over that limit it bumps out the bcaquaria discount

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YOU ARE SMART!!! =( but sales still over if i order after Friday i think! STUPID!

·
Dark Lord Owner
2,235 Posts
i have sent a email to them asking them to re register to help you guys out with questions

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
=) thank you!!! I really wanna order it today and pray that it can come by next week!

·
Registered
47 Posts
If the discount does not work, please contact us by phone 1-888-824-4257.

Please note that trying to input the discount code on Friday will not work as the Frenzy Friday campaign runs and trumps the BCAQUARIA code.

Sorry for the late reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts