British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay everything included to run the tank, light the tank, hold the tank, filter the tank, heat the tank, feed he tank...220 gallon Munster tank with stand and everything blowing out at $1300.00 Come and get it Fish included. Sen me PM if you are interested...this is one hell of a deal.

·
Registered
729 Posts
A more detailed listing of exactly what is included may be helpful for a quicker sale.....

·
Registered
420 Posts
Details are lacking in your listing . . . especially since we are looking at $1300-price tag. You may find better (read : more serious) inquiries if you put more effort into your ad.

P.S. Just a little friendly advice: Anyone who may be interested is not likely prepared to swap endless pms just to find out what you actually have. Photos would be a step in the right direction, too. Generally, a potential Buyer who has to do all the work is less likely to buy.

Check out a recent thread in another Forum for some useful info : http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/freshwater-equipment-classifieds-27/annoyed-178034/

i.e. scroll to my entry #35 in that thread

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,289 Posts
This is not unusual for this member they should know the game by now since they post an add like this often

·
Registered
729 Posts
Oh no here we go again....

I really found the last thread tiresome

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here ya go
1- 230 Gallon Munster All Glass tank 72"L X 24"D X 31"H Completely drilled and plumbed for UV and three separate closed loop systems with through glass bulkheads. This tank is up and running since April 2014 with zero issues
3- Fluval FX-5's...all loaded with media
Power bar
two power heads
several FX5 hoses and control valves, drain hoses, 50ft python with faucet adapter.
1-Aquatic Life 72" T5 Fixture featuring 4 10K bulbs, 2 6700 Bulbs and two color Enhancing bulbs with 8 LED Moonlights
2-300W Ebo Jager heaters...
1-Jehmco Heater controller with two outlets front view doors closed 2.jpg front view doors open.jpg
1-36 Watt Coralife Turbo Twist UV sterilizer with brand new bulb
25 feet of 1" nylon braided hose
350 pounds of various gravels already in use
2-custom made overflow boxes (shown on DIY section of website) not currently in the tank but easy to install again.
2-OSI Spanish Galleon Ship Wreck Aquarium Ornament
Several pieces of Driftwood
Several pounds of dragon stone in the tank
1- Custom built stand with canopy
several freshwater fish including 2 large angels(koi, silver, mixed, a couple have bred several times), 3 pearl gouramis, 2 blue gouramis, 2 gold gouramis, 2 ottocinclus, two L144 long fin plecos, several cories, several clown loaches ranging in size from 2.5 inches to 6 inches. 7 crimson parrots (all above 4")
API Mini Master test kit
long handle algae scraper
plant tongs
two fish nets one large one small
live plants

1 - 18 of 18 Posts