British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I dunno but I was looking at the US PetSmart website today to check tank prices, and we are getting huge markups here in Canada compared to there. In some cases nearly 40% less after exchange. I guess we are just a bunch of suckers.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I dunno but I was looking at the US PetSmart website today to check tank prices, and we are getting huge markups here in Canada compared to there. In some cases nearly 40% less after exchange. I guess we are just a bunch of suckers.
I find the same with the Big Als sites in the US vs the Canadian one, still a lot cheaper to have stuff shipped to the border from the US one.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Usually head over to KE & J&L. Mostly stocking up on some food (already have quite a bit so not too much this year). Not much in terms of livestock, although I'm looking to get some big female sterbais if I can find them.

Anthony

·
Registered
478 Posts
Im looking for a Biocube 16 Gallon with the LED lights and built in timers. I really wanted the 8 but its no longer made. If anyone hears of a deal please let me know!! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.