British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
I dunno but I was looking at the US PetSmart website today to check tank prices, and we are getting huge markups here in Canada compared to there. In some cases nearly 40% less after exchange. I guess we are just a bunch of suckers.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I dunno but I was looking at the US PetSmart website today to check tank prices, and we are getting huge markups here in Canada compared to there. In some cases nearly 40% less after exchange. I guess we are just a bunch of suckers.
I find the same with the Big Als sites in the US vs the Canadian one, still a lot cheaper to have stuff shipped to the border from the US one.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'll be at King Ed's too. Not on Boxing Day, but during the week when it's a little quieter. Picking up a year's supply of fish food is my plan.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Same old routine , King Ed and JL. I try to buy everything online at JL. I load up with food,prime and media.
I then get really bored and visit all the fish stores,try to support them all lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,612 Posts
Usually head over to KE & J&L. Mostly stocking up on some food (already have quite a bit so not too much this year). Not much in terms of livestock, although I'm looking to get some big female sterbais if I can find them.

Anthony

·
Registered
475 Posts
Im looking for a Biocube 16 Gallon with the LED lights and built in timers. I really wanted the 8 but its no longer made. If anyone hears of a deal please let me know!! Thanks!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Went to king eds this morning no one was there. Got what I needed and left. Bucket of IO salt 160 gallon is $49.99 minus 10%. So $45 bucks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks! Anyone know if they have any seahorses in their salt water section and if so how much they are?
And anyone know how much the big flats of frozen hikari blood worms, mysis and krill are?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks! Anyone know if they have any seahorses in their salt water section and if so how much they are?
And anyone know how much the big flats of frozen hikari blood worms, mysis and krill are?
Hikari food is about half way down the list @ 20% off. If they don't have seahorses, there were some on kijiji recently.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts