British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bubbles has been bitten before so he is a bit wary. Also, the cray is a bit big for him.

click above for video. turn your speakers down pls.

I was just using my camera to shoot the vid and I ran out of memory. I the end Bubbles waited for the cray to die then ate.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was actually thinking about doing that. their eyes are very vulnerable when they go in for the strike.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bubbles will get there one day. That was the biggest cray in my cray tank and it was getting aggressive with the others so it was time for him to go.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
What kind of cray's are you breeding? Marbles are the best as you don't need mates, they self clone themselves and they are the least cannibalistic outta the different cray's.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What kind of cray's are you breeding? Marbles are the best as you don't need mates, they self clone themselves and they are the least cannibalistic outta the different cray's.
They are marble crays. The tank is only a 22g. I think I would have much more success with say a 55g. But one of them is berried right now and there are also a bunch of tiny little guys in there right now too.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
That is what I have mine in is a 55g and yes way better, used to have them in a 20g with not too much breeding. Now that they are in the bigger tank I have tonnes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts