British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! My name is Tommy and I have recently gone into the shrimp hobby here in Vancouver. I've been trying to find high quality shrimp in BC but I've had no luck. So I am trying to order from one of the largest and best quality shrimp breeders in Taiwan. I cannot satisfy the bulk order myself, so I am looking for people to group order with me. You do not have to meet the minimum order quantity yourself. I will order the types of shrimp that have collectively reached the minimum order quantity when finalizing the order.
I have a list of price estimates here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qLuotj_4I-OTAHvTOf6xl8zyiFFN7yjYIq4A8xGYsTc/edit?usp=sharing
The total cost of shipping is 500USD plus individual box costs/7.5% bank transfer surcharge/import tax + fees/quarantine cerfificate, but I will try to lower it to under 50 CAD per person. Send me a message on email: [email protected] or by private message on BCaquaria about the shrimp you want and quantity you would like to order. I will finalize the order and get back to you when we have reached the minimum order quantity and can cover the cost of shipping. I will update the spreadsheet to show our total progression on the website. We can work out a method of payment when the order has been finalized. Feel free to post any questions you might have on this post. Thanks!

edit: I called import services and I cannot import as an international student. I will try to do this later when I sort it out if the order can be done through some other people. but for now the group buy is not feasible. Thanks for the help anyways!

·
Registered
447 Posts
What type of shrimp and grades do they sell?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Sorry didn't see the list.I am interested .I will send you a PM.Thx

·
Registered
478 Posts
interested in the order as well but is there any pictures or anything we could see of the breeders stock? thanks for the work so far though! PM sent

anyone intrested in checking out the photos here is the link i recieved in a pm (hope you dont mind me posting it)

http://yu-crscenter.com/zh/recordscategory

some AMAZING!!! shrimp for sure.

also does anyone know what the "worm head BKK" design is? Cant find a picture of anything like them even on google. Are they maybe shadow pandas with flowerhead??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts